March 5, 2007

An Honest Real Estate Agent in Cleveland

So I tell this real estate agent, G, in the Cleveland area that I was interested in the rent to buy option. As a buyer, this would provide for test driving the home, prior to buying it. I explained that the test drive, living in the home for few months, is likely to bring to light home defects, neighborhood issues etc. The real estate agent says that she may not be help me with that because she would not make any money since a sale does not happen in the rent to buy option. There was no spin, no nuances, no quoting from canned scripts from her. I am planning to contact her again.

The most fundamental rule of real estate is, you don't make money unless a sale is completed.

As Dr. W said long back, watch the money flow. He must be a investor in stocks.

No comments: